Volvos have just got better – again – with a host of enhancements across the range adding more features, luxury and value for money for the latest 2003 models now arriving in showrooms.
Some highlights of the 2003 Volvo range include:
- Improved standard specification on all S60, C70, V70 and S80
models – worth up to £2,085 on a S60 2.4T S
- New optional Sport Pack available on S60, V70 and S80
with 18in alloys and lowered suspension
- New 2.5T engine for XC70 and V70 AWD
- D5 turbodiesel now available in XC70 and V70 AWD
- New, more responsive electronically controlled Haldex
AWD system for XC70 and V70AWD
- No price changes for most models despite specification
increase, yet some increases and reductions
- C70 range reduced and now available as convertible only
- High performance S60 R and V70 R with 300bhp, 400Nm of
torque, 0-60mph in less than 6 seconds and an advanced active
chassis – arriving late spring 2003
- New XC90, the next generation SUV – in showrooms
Published : 22/10/02 Author : Melanie Carter
This is a 19-year+ news article, from our Volvo archive, which dates back to the year 2000.
If in doubt check with your local Volvo dealer as car prices and technical data will have changed since 2002.
Although our car news is published in good faith, we cannot guarantee it to be error free or complete or up-to-date.
Volvo Images may not be UK specification cars. Colours and exterior and/or interior elements may differ from actual models.
The car news and images remain the copyright of the rights holder and may not be used without their consent.