Volvo has released prices, specifications and technical details for the new 2007 model year XC90:
- Prices: range from £32,820 (D5 S) to £53,965
(V8 Executive) on the road
- Power: Three engines available (1 diesel and 2 new petrol
units: 3.2 and V8):
- D5: 2400cc, five cylinder turbodiesel, 185PS, 400Nm torque
- 3.2: 3192cc, in-line six-cylinder petrol, 238PS, 320Nm
torque from 3,200rpm.
- V8: 4414cc, eight-cylinder petrol, 315PS, 440Nm torque
- Luxury specifications: a new SE Lux and enhanced Executive
model for 2007. There are now four trim levels available: S, SE,
the new SE Lux, and range-topping Executive model.
- S: gains an Aux audio input for MP3/i-Pod connection
- plus the audio system can now play files recorded in MP3/WMA
format - new Marstrand upholstery, new Manganite inlays, leather
gear knob, load cover, new front and rear skid plates and colour
co-ordinated door handles, door mirrors and side rubbing strips.
- SE: the SE gains colour co-ordinated wheel arches for
2007 models. In addition to S specification, the SE has leather-faced
upholstery with power driver's seat, 18in alloy wheels, dark wood
or aluminium trim and an integrated 6xCD autochanger.
- SE Lux: in addition to SE, the new SE Lux trim level
offers: brushed aluminium roof rails, Sovereign hide soft leather
upholstery, heated/electric front driver and passenger seats,
new 18in Camulus alloy wheels, Bi-Xenon headlights with cleaning
system, chronograph instrument dials, power folding door mirrors
with ground lights, Sapeli wood trim, water repellent door mirror
glass and luxury floor mats.
- Executive: new features: Active Bi-Xenon headlights,
Executive soft leather upholstery with new (optional) chestnut
upholstery colour and stitching/edging in contrasting colours
which is now fitted to all three rows of seats, matt-chrome door
mirrors and C-pillars, brushed aluminium roof rails, 19in alloy
wheels, colour co-ordinated wheel arch extensions, extended silver-coloured
front skidplate, Executive emblem on C-pillar, new RTi satellite
navigation system, rear seat headphone sockets and 650W Dynaudio
Premium Sound audio system (6xCD, Dolby Pro Logic Digital Surround
Sound and 12 Dynaudio speakers).
Published : 21/05/06 Author : Melanie Carter
Volvo XC90 News
This is a 15-year+ news article, from our Volvo archive, which dates back to the year 2000.
If in doubt check with your local Volvo dealer as car prices and technical data will have changed since 2006.
Although our car news is published in good faith, we cannot guarantee it to be error free or complete or up-to-date.
Volvo XC90 Images
Volvo XC90 Images may not be UK specification cars. Colours and exterior and/or interior elements may differ from actual models.
The car news and images remain the copyright of the rights holder and may not be used without their consent.