Mazda2, available as a five-door hatchback, offers ‘big car’ quality with the sort of driving dynamics and generous specification levels that represent outstanding value for money. Special offers available until 20 December 2003 extend across the whole range from £7,995 to £10,895 with savings of up to £1,505. Customers can also take advantage of an unmissable finance offer on the Mazda2 1.25 5dr S model at £99 per month.
- Mazda2 5-door available from £7,995 until 20 December 2003 including
retail customer savings of up to £1,505
- Finance offer of £99 per month on Mazda2 1.25 5dr S petrol
model until 20 Dec 03
- Mazda2 was named winner of the What Car? Comfort Test 2003
- New Auto Shift Manual transmission (ASM) available from £9,295
until 20 Dec 03
- High specification 1.6-litre Sport model great value at £10,495
until 20 Dec 03
- Advanced 1.4-litre common-rail turbo diesel engine returns 62.8
mpg (combined cycle) and low CO2 emissions of 119 g/km
- Lively 1.25-litre, 1.4-litre and 1.6-litre petrol engines use 16-valve
technology and light-weight aluminium construction to deliver responsive
- Superior interior space – up to 1,044 litres luggage capacity
(with rear seats folded)
- Flexible seats with 60:40 fold-flat rear seats and folding front
- Excellent standard safety features include a centrally coordinated
Advanced Restraint System with dual-stage front airbags, seatbelt
pre-tensioners, load limiters
- Side and curtain airbags, ABS with Electronic Brake-force Distribution
(EBD) and Emergency Brake Assist are available on certain models
Published : 02/12/03 Author : Melanie Carter
This is a 17-year+ news article, from our Mazda archive, which dates back to the year 2000.
If in doubt check with your local Mazda dealer as car prices and technical data will have changed since 2003.
Although our car news is published in good faith, we cannot guarantee it to be error free or complete or up-to-date.
2 Images may not be UK specification cars. Colours and exterior and/or interior elements may differ from actual models.
The car news and images remain the copyright of the rights holder and may not be used without their consent.