Ford Motor Company today announced a range of retail offers to banish those winter blues.
Alongside the fantastic free diesel for a year offer currently available
on all Ford diesel models, an array of exciting retail offers are
available on all current model year Ford petrol models. From 1st November
2003 until the end of January 2004, customers can benefit from great
savings, superb finance deals and free insurance.
- £655 customer saving on the sprightly Ka giving it an on-the-road
price of £5,995.
- One year's free insurance is available on Ka Style and Ka Collection
for customers over 21 years old.
- £855 customer saving on Ka Luxury, it now becomes available
on-the-road for £8,995.
- The funky Streetka is now available with a £249 deposit,
at £249 a month on 36 months with Ford Options.
- The Streetka Luxury is also now available with a £269 deposit
and at £269 per month over 36 months with Ford Options.
- One year's free insurance on Fiesta Finesse, Zetec and the new
Special edition Fiesta Silver for customers aged over 21 years old.
- Zero per cent finance over 3 years on Fiesta LX and Ghia with 25
per cent deposit.
- Zero rate finance on Fusion 1 & 2 models, over 3 years.
- £1005 customer savings on Focus Zetec, LX, Ghia and Special
Editions Ink and Flight which now start from just £9995.
- An additional customer saving of £809 on Focus LPG models
giving them an on the road price of its petrol equivalent.
- Three years' free servicing and RAC cover (worth £515) on
all 2004 model year Mondeos.
- Zero per cent finance over 3 years available across all Mondeos
(excluding the new Special edition Mistral).
- £750 saving on all Galaxy Zetec and Ghia models
Published : 10/11/03 Author : Melanie Carter
This is a 18-year+ news article, from our Ford archive, which dates back to the year 2000.
If in doubt check with your local Ford dealer as car prices and technical data will have changed since 2003.
Although our car news is published in good faith, we cannot guarantee it to be error free or complete or up-to-date.
Ford Images may not be UK specification cars. Colours and exterior and/or interior elements may differ from actual models.
The car news and images remain the copyright of the rights holder and may not be used without their consent.