Ford today announced a range of retail offers that provide customers with unrivalled value for money. Great savings, exceptional finance packages, free insurance and Nectar points are available across all car lines from 3rd February 2004 until the middle of April 2004.
- The sprightly Ka 1 is available for £5,995, saving £780
- Ka Collection now has 1 years free insurance for drivers over 21
years, plus free air-conditioning
- Ka Luxury available with zero rate finance on Ford Acquire over
36 months with a 30 per cent deposit, only £194 a month plus
15,000 free Nectar points
- Both Sportka and Sportka SE now available with 1 years free insurance
for drivers over 21 years
- The funky Streetka is now available with a £249 deposit,
at £249 a month on 36 months with Ford Options
- Fiesta Finesse has a stunning £6,995 on the road price tag,
- Fiesta Zetec can now be purchased at 3.9 per cent APR with a £1,470
deposit and £159 a month for 36 months on Ford Options
- Fiesta Flame has free insurance for over 21's plus free air conditioning
- Fiesta Ghia with zero rate finance on Ford Acquire over 36 months
with a 30 per cent deposit, only £205 a month plus 15,000
free Nectar points
- The solid Fiesta Silver Special Edition now has free insurance for
- £1, 430 customer saving on Fusion 1, now on the road for
- Fusion 2, 3 and Fusion + all available with zero per cent finance
and 15,000 Nectar points, subject to a 30 per cent deposit
Ford Focus C-MAX
- £1,410 customer saving on the Special edition Focus Flight
now available for £9,995
- Focus Edge available at only 3.9 per cent APR with a £3,047
deposit and £199 a month for 36 months on Ford Options
- Focus TDCi Sport and Focus ST170 now both with 1 years free insurance
for drivers over 21 years and 25 years respectively
- All models available at only 3.9 per cent APR subject to deposit
and monthly payments on Ford Options, for example, Focus 1.8 Zetec
for £229 per month, 3.9% APR with a £2,757 deposit
- The all-new Special Edition Mondeo Mistral receives a customer
saving of £1,468 and is now on the road at a stunning £13,295
- Zero per cent finance available across all other Mondeos
- £1000 customer saving on all Galaxy Zetec and Ghia models
Published : 09/02/04 Author : Melanie Carter
Ford Ka News
This is a 17-year+ news article, from our Ford archive, which dates back to the year 2000.
If in doubt check with your local Ford dealer as car prices and technical data will have changed since 2004.
Although our car news is published in good faith, we cannot guarantee it to be error free or complete or up-to-date.
Ford Ka Images
Ford Ka Images may not be UK specification cars. Colours and exterior and/or interior elements may differ from actual models.
The car news and images remain the copyright of the rights holder and may not be used without their consent.