- Up to £2000 cashback, free insurance and zero per
- Special offers apply to a wide range of Ford Ka, Fiesta,
Fusion, Focus, Mondeo, Galaxy and Maverick models
- Offers to run throughout February and March 2003
- Underpins Ford’s policy of offering exceptional
value for money
Banish the New Year blues with a raft of unbeatable offers on
the Ford Ka, Fiesta, Fusion, Focus, Mondeo, Galaxy and Maverick
ranges – with up to £2000 cashback, free insurance
and the option of zero per cent finance on selected models.
These offers will run throughout February and March and build on Ford’s aim to offer buyers superb value for money, lowering the prices of models across the range.
- £500 cashback on the entry-level Ka, bringing its
on-the-road price down to £5,995
- £1100 cashback on LuxuryKa, now priced at £8,495
on the road
- One year’s free insurance for Ka Style and Ka Collection
customers over 21, who finance their deals through Ford
- Attractive finance rates for Ka Style and Ka Collection
- £500 cashback on both three and five door Fiesta
Finesse, bring their on-the-road prices down to £7,495
(three-door) and £7,995 (five-door)
- More attractive finance deals and one year’s free
insurance on 1.3 LX, 1.4 Zetec and 1.4 Ghia five-door models
- £1000 cashback on the entry-level Fusion 1, lowering
its on-the-road price to £8,995
- £500 cashback on Fusion 2 and 3 models, lowering
their respective on-the-road prices to £10,495 and
- Zero rate finance on Fusion 2 and 3, subject to a 30 per
- The gap left by the outgoing Focus Flight will be filled
by the value-for-money Studio, based on the 1.4 LX but priced
at £9,995 on the road – a £1,150 saving
over the 1.4 LX.
- £1,150 cashback on the Focus MP3 model, which bring
its on-the-road price down to £11,995
- More attractive finance deals on LX, Zetec, Ebony, Chic,
Elle, MP3, Ghia and ST170
- Finance from zero per cent, subject to 35 per cent deposit
- One year’s free insurance for ST170 buyers aged
- A zero per cent finance option on a wide range of Mondeo
models including 1.8 Graphite five door, 1.8 Zetec five
door and estate, 2.0 TDCi Graphite five door and 2.0 TDCi
"Once again Ford is leading the way when it comes to
offering buyers real-world value for money. Unlike some manufacturers’
short-term deals, our Spring offers continue our consistent
policy of offering excellent value across the Ford range,"
- £1,500 cashback on Galaxy 2.3 LX, lowering its on-the-road
price to £16,745
- £2,000 cashback on Galaxy 2.3 Zetec and Ghia models,
lowering their on-the-road prices to £17,745 and £19,245
says Paul Thomas, managing director, Ford of Britain.
Published : 03/02/03 Author : Melanie Carter
This is a 18-year+ news article, from our Ford archive, which dates back to the year 2000.
If in doubt check with your local Ford dealer as car prices and technical data will have changed since 2003.
Although our car news is published in good faith, we cannot guarantee it to be error free or complete or up-to-date.
Ford Images may not be UK specification cars. Colours and exterior and/or interior elements may differ from actual models.
The car news and images remain the copyright of the rights holder and may not be used without their consent.