Up to £2000 cashback, free insurance and zero per cent finance
- Offers across the range, from Ford Ka to Ford Galaxy
- Offers run throughout April 2003
Ford has created a series of exciting Easter offers for retail customers in April, including up to £2000 cashback on selected models.
- £250 cashback on the affordable Ka 1, giving it an on-the-road price of £6,245
- £1100 cashback on LuxuryKa, now priced at £8,495 on the road
- One year’s free insurance for Ka Style and Ka Collection customers over 21, who finance their deals through Ford Credit.
- Low rate finance from 8.9 per cent on Ka Style and Ka Collection
- £500 cashback on both three and five door Fiesta Finesse, bring their on-the-road prices down to £7,495 (three-door) and £7,995 (five-door)
- Zero rate finance on Fiesta Ghia, LX TDCi and Zetec TDCi over three years, subject to 35 per cent deposit
- Low rate finance from 5.9 per cent on all other models, except Finesse
- One year’s free insurance for customers over 21 years of age on petrol LX and Zetec, excluding Durashift EST models
- £1000 cashback on Fusion 1, lowering its on-the-road price to £8,995
- £500 cashback on Fusion 2 and 3 models, lowering their respective on-the-road prices to £10,495 and £11,495
- Zero rate finance on Fusion 2 and 3, subject to a 30 per cent deposit
- Focus MP3 with £1,150 cashback, climate pack and
one year’s free insurance for £11,995 on-the-road
- Focus Studio with £1,150 cashback for £9,995
- One year’s free insurance on stylish Focus Elle
for drivers aged over 21 years
- Zero per cent finance, subject to 35 per cent deposit,
on most models
- Zero per cent finance option on all Mondeo models, including
Graphite special edition at £13,995 on-the-road
- £1,500 cashback on Galaxy LX models, now priced
- £2,000 cashback on all Galaxy Zetec and Ghia
models, lowering their on-the-road prices to £17,745
and £19,245 respectively
Published : 11/04/03 Author : Melanie Carter
This is a 18-year+ news article, from our Ford archive, which dates back to the year 2000.
If in doubt check with your local Ford dealer as car prices and technical data will have changed since 2003.
Although our car news is published in good faith, we cannot guarantee it to be error free or complete or up-to-date.
Ford Images may not be UK specification cars. Colours and exterior and/or interior elements may differ from actual models.
The car news and images remain the copyright of the rights holder and may not be used without their consent.