Christmas has come early for motorists when they buy a new car from Ford. A series of customer savings, free insurance and an across the board typical APR of 9.9 per cent Ford Credit rate up to 36 months. Plus 15,000 Nectar Points on every new car.
- Ka 1 has a customer saving of £600
- All other Ka models receive a £1,000 customer saving!
- The cool Ka Style with body colour bumpers and mirrors + ICE
stereo radio system is the perfect pressie priced at just £6,525.
- Both Streetka and Streetka Luxury receive a £1,015 customer
saving. Now available from £11,695.
- Fiesta ST and Zetec S are now introduced with a fantastic launch
offer - the first 2000 customers will receive a free track day
at Prodrive where they will have use of the adverse handling course,
high speed bowl and skid pan to learn what their car is really
- Fiesta Finesse can now be purchased with a £1,500 customer saving,
on the road now at £6,995.
- Fiesta Zetec now comes with 1 year's free insurance for over
21's and £1,000 customer saving. On the road now from £8,745.
- Fiesta Ghia and the Special Edition Flame both receive
a customer saving of £1,250 available now from just £8,745.
- A £1,250 customer saving is now available on all Fusion models
including the Special Edition Fusion City. Prices start from only
£8,895 for the Fusion 1.
New Ford Focus
- A customer saving on the Special Edition Focus Edge of £2,920
is now available; a 1.8-litre Edge can be purchased for just £10,245.
Ford Focus C-MAX
- The all-new Ford Focus is on sale with a super low rate of 8.9
per cent typical APR and £500 deposit allowance when financed
on Ford Options. Plus a bonus 30,000 Nectar Points when ordered
before the 15 th January, 2005.
The Special Edition Mondeo Silver
- A customer saving on Focus C-MAX LX, Zetec and Ghia of £1,000
means it is now on the road from just £12,990.
Based on an LX, Silver picks up £1,250 extra kit
- The Special Edition Mondeo Silver includes many comfort and
technology features that are normally reserved for premium Mondeo
models. Silver is launched in 5dr body style with a choice of
1.8 petrol or 2.0 TDCi engines and a 5-speed manual gearbox. A
customer saving of £1,877 means it is on the road now from £13,495.
The Special Edition Ford Galaxy Silver
- Rear park assist
- Multi function trip computer
- Front fog lights
- Rain sensing wipers
- Auto lighting, auto dimming mirror
- Volume sensing and perimeter alarm
- 16" Alloys wheels
- Metallic paint
- Quickclear windscreen
Based on an LX, Silver picks up an additional £865 worth of features:
- The Special Edition Galaxy Silver provides customers with the
opportunity to "Travel First Class" at economy class prices. Silver
is launched with a choice of 1.9 TDi with a 6-speed manual gearbox
or 2.3 petrol engine with a 5-speed manual gearbox. A customer saving
of £1,930 means it is on the road now for just £16,360.
- Privacy glass and curtain airbags as standard
- Volume sensing alarm
- 16" Alloys wheels
- Metallic paint
- Tonneau cover
- Options include:
Child seats, park assist and front fog lights.
Published : 21/12/04 Author : Melanie Carter
Ford Mondeo News
This is a 17-year+ news article, from our Ford archive, which dates back to the year 2000.
If in doubt check with your local Ford dealer as car prices and technical data will have changed since 2004.
Although our car news is published in good faith, we cannot guarantee it to be error free or complete or up-to-date.
Ford Mondeo Images
Ford Mondeo Images may not be UK specification cars. Colours and exterior and/or interior elements may differ from actual models.
The car news and images remain the copyright of the rights holder and may not be used without their consent.