It may be getting cold outside, but Ford Motor Company is still hot on deals. From 1 October 2003 until the end of October 2003 a series of exciting retail offers are available across the range including free insurance, additional features, Nectar Points and great finance deals.
- £655 customer saving on the funky Ka giving it an on-the-road
price of £5,995
- One year's free insurance is available on Ka Style and Ka Collection
for customers over 21, plus free air conditioning with Ka Collection
- £855 customer saving on Ka Luxury plus 15,000 Nectar Points.
Now becomes available on-the-road for £8,995
- £500 saving on Fiesta Finesse which now starts at £7,495
- One year's free insurance on Ford's centennial special edition
Fiesta Black for customers aged over 21
- One year's free insurance and free air conditioning on Fiesta
LX, Zetec and special edition Fiesta Flame for drivers aged over
- £805 saving on Fiesta Ghia bringing the on-the-road price
down to £9,995. Ghia customers will also benefit from 15,000
free Nectar Points
- £500 saving on Fusion 1, lowering its on-the-road price
- £500 saving on 1.6-litre Fusion 2, meaning you can get
a 1.6-litre Fusion 2 for the same price as a 1.4
- Zero rate finance on all Fusion models
- 15,000 Nectar Points on Fusion 3 and Fusion +
- Special edition Focus Flight now available for £9,995
- Customer savings of between £1,005 and £1,155 on
Focus Zetec, LX, Ghia, Ink and TDCi Sport
- 15,000 Nectar points on Focus Ghia
- £1,000 saving on Graphite special edition now available
at £12,995 on-the-road and £13,995 for TDCi
- £1,900 saving on LX, Zetec, and Zetec S, pre 2004 model
year. On-the-road now from £13,000
- £2,500 saving on Ghia, Ghia X and ST220, pre 2004 model
year. On-the-road now from £15,000
- Three years' free servicing, RAC cover (worth £515) and
15,000 Nectar points on all 2004 model year Mondeos
- Zero per cent finance available across all Mondeos
- £2,505 gets you the Elegance Pack available on Galaxy Ghia
which includes a multimedia player with DVD, leather seats, 17-inch
alloy wheels and 6006 front-loading 6-CD auto-changer
- £1,000 saving on Galaxy LX models, now priced from £17,400
- £1,500 saving on all Galaxy Zetec and Ghia models, lowering
their on-the-road prices to £18,400 and £19,900 respectively
Published : 07/10/03 Author : Melanie Carter
This is a 18-year+ news article, from our Ford archive, which dates back to the year 2000.
If in doubt check with your local Ford dealer as car prices and technical data will have changed since 2003.
Although our car news is published in good faith, we cannot guarantee it to be error free or complete or up-to-date.
Ford Images may not be UK specification cars. Colours and exterior and/or interior elements may differ from actual models.
The car news and images remain the copyright of the rights holder and may not be used without their consent.