- Typical 5.9 per cent APR
- Free series upgrades worth up to £2,000
- Available on models across the range
- Offers run until 31st March 2006
Motorists can banish those New Year blues when they buy a new car from Ford. Retail customers will be offered a free series upgrade on all models and low rate finance offer of 5.9 per cent APR on Ford Options or Ford acquire with no minimum deposit (excluding Fiesta ST and Focus ST).
Offers run throughout January, February and March and build on Ford’s aim to offer buyers superb value for money. Highlights across the model range include:
- Ka Collection, free upgrade from Ka Style worth £1,000
- Ka Luxury, free upgrade from Ka Collection worth £1,700
- Sportka, free upgrade from Ka Collection worth £1,705
- Streetka Winter, free upgrade from Streetka Ice worth £1,100.
- Streetka Ice, free upgrade from Streetka Luxury worth £1,180
- Customers over 21 years also receive 1 years' free insurance on
all Streetka models
- Fiesta Style, free upgrade from Fiesta Studio worth £600
- Fiesta Zetec Climate, free upgrade from Fiesta Zetec worth £600
- Fiesta ST zero per cent APR 50:50 finance offer. Pay 50 per cent
now and 50 per cent in 12 months.
- Fusion Style Climate, free upgrade from Fusion Style worth £600
- Fusion Zetec Climate, free upgrade from Fusion Zetec worth £600
- Fusion +, free upgrade from Fusion Zetec Climate worth £600
- Focus Zetec Climate, free upgrade from Focus Zetec worth £600
- Focus Ghia, free upgrade from Focus Zetec Climate worth £975
- Focus ST order books are open, first 1,500 customers receive a
free ST experience day at Prodrive
- Focus C-MAX Zetec, free upgrade from Focus C-MAX Style worth £695
- Focus C-MAX Ghia, free upgrade from Focus C-MAX Zetec worth £1,025
- Mondeo Zetec, free upgrade from Mondeo Silver worth £1,120
- Mondeo Titanium, free upgrade from Mondeo Zetec worth £1,000
- Mondeo Titanium X, free upgrade from Mondeo Titanium worth £2,000
- Galaxy LX, free upgrade from Galaxy Silver worth £1,270
- Galaxy Zetec, free upgrade from Galaxy LX worth £1,655
- Galaxy Ghia, free upgrade from Galaxy Zetec worth £1,500
- All Ranger 4x4 Double Cabs benefit from £1,600 upgrade allowance
(excluding VAT) plus a low rate finance offer of 5.9 per cent APR
- Ranger Thunder, £1,000 cash back and £1,000 worth of
Makita power tools on-the-road now from just £17,600
- Ranger Wildtrak, £1,500 cash back on-the-road now from just
Published : 06/01/06 Author : Melanie Carter
Ford Ka News
This is a 15-year+ news article, from our Ford archive, which dates back to the year 2000.
If in doubt check with your local Ford dealer as car prices and technical data will have changed since 2006.
Although our car news is published in good faith, we cannot guarantee it to be error free or complete or up-to-date.
Ford Ka Images
Ford Ka Images may not be UK specification cars. Colours and exterior and/or interior elements may differ from actual models.
The car news and images remain the copyright of the rights holder and may not be used without their consent.