The stunning Bentley Continental GT coupe will now have even further visual appeal with the creation of an optional range of contemporary design features packaged as the Mulliner Driving Specification.
Designed by Bentley’s bespoke coachbuilding division, the Mulliner Driving Specification is being offered in direct response to customer demand for a more overtly sporting character to the Continental GT.
Bentley is also announcing enhancements to the standard specification 2005 Model Year Continental GT. In addition a new range of factory and Bentley Mulliner options is also being introduced, further increasing customer choice and the ability to specify a car to suit their needs.Overview
• Optional Mulliner Driving Specification is the first significant product development for Bentley Continental GT since its launch.
• Created in response to customer demand for further sporting feel.
• Introduces Bentley Mulliner craftsmanship to Continental GT range.
• Mulliner Driving Specification package will comprise:
• The cost of the optional Mulliner Driving Specification is £6,000.00.
• Orders will be taken from October 2004.
This is a 18-year+ news article, from our Bentley archive, which dates back to the year 2000.
If in doubt check with your local Bentley dealer as car prices and technical data will have changed since 2004.
Although our car news is published in good faith, we cannot guarantee it to be error free or complete or up-to-date.
Bentley Continental Images may not be UK specification cars. Colours and exterior and/or interior elements may differ from actual models.
The car news and images remain the copyright of the rights holder and may not be used without their consent.