September heralds the second number plate change of the year, and Volvo dealers are ready, with the latest stylish and award winning models, for the influx of premium car buyers wanting the new ‘52’ registration.
- XC90 - an exciting new generation SUV being launched late autumn
- New-look 2003 S40 and V40 ranges available now
- C70 convertible – roofless summer fun
- Gas powered S40, V40, S60, V70 and S80 Bi-Fuel models
- Powerful, smooth and economical diesel engines, including the award winning ‘D5’ unit in the S60, V70, S80 and XC90
- V70 - still voted the ‘best estate’
Luxury specifications and premium Volvo brand value – from £14,480
Affordable with Volvo ‘Advantage’ finance. eg:
- S60 T5, 250 BHP for £250 per month1 - V40 2.0T Sport for £189 per month2
Volvo has never had such a wide and tempting model range available, or won so many awards and compliments from the motoring press. There’s cool convertibles, legendary estates, rugged all-wheel drive models, a gas powered Bi-Fuel range, and stylish compact and large executive saloons, plus Volvo’s forthcoming, next generation SUV, the XC90, due to arrive in showrooms in November.
Generous specifications and competitive prices also makes Volvo the most competitive premium brand. On the road prices range from £14,480 for the S40 1.6S to £39,716 for the S80 T6 Executive, with the roofless C70 from £24,860, and the S60, V70, and S80 ranges in between starting from £19,995, £20,500, and £20,640, respectively.
Volvo not only offers a modern range of great looking cars, but also manageable finance.
For example, the powerful S60 T5 SE with a 2.3-litre turbo engine, producing 250bhp and capable of 0-62mph in 6.8 seconds, is already a competitive package against other luxury sports saloons (see table below), but with a Volvo ‘Advantage’ finance agreement it’s available for just £250 a month1 if registered before the end of September:Published 2 August 2002