Enthusiast's Restoration ManualT Series
- By Jim Tyler
- Published May 2004 (UK)
- ISBN 1-903706-90-4 £25.00 UK
- The only up-to-date book dealing with Beetle restoration.
- Written by an enthusiast for enthusiasts.
- Explanations of basic restoration skills - welding, paintwork, panel beating.
- Over 700 COLOUR photographs.
- Hands-on bodywork and mechanical restoration.Interior restoration.
- How to repair bodywork for which repair panels are unavailable.
- Dealing with professional restorers.
- Solutions to problems not covered in workshop manuals.
Tells even those owners without technical knowledge nor previous car restoration experience how to completely restore their Volkswagen Beetle’s bodywork, interior, mechanical and electrical components. All you need to know - in step-by-step detail - to make your Beetle like new again. An essential guide for millions of VW Beetle owners around the world.
Jim Tyler has experience of restoring a wide range of classic cars, from a 1949 AC Saloon and 1940s military vehicles to cars manufactured into the 1990s. He has written classic car restoration guides based on his experience, owners’ handbooks and workshop manuals for modern cars.
Softback. 270x207mm (10-5/8x8-1/8in). c.224 pages. Over 700 colour illustrations.
Veloce books are stocked by or can be ordered from bookshops by quoting the correct ISBN number. Books can also be ordered on our website - www.veloce.co.ukPublished 30 May 2004