Vauxhall’s spacious new Vectra Estate will be the final addition to the Vectra family when it goes on sale at the end of November. Vauxhall has a proud estate history, having produced some highly successful models over the past 50 years. The stylish new Vectra Estate brings the tradition bang up to date with its class leading luggage space, refinement, wide engine choice and clever packaging through features such as FlexOrganiser.
Technical highlights of the new model include a power tail-gate, retractable tow-bar and the Adaptive Forward Lighting (AFL) system.
- New Vectra Estate to boast largest luggage area in class
- Unrivalled space for rear passengers
- FlexOrganiser for tailor-made cargo compartments
- Refined drive through long wheelbase and new engines
- Retractable tow-bar
- Power tail-gate
- Adaptive Forward Lighting
- Four petrol and three diesel engines from 100 to 211 hp
- On sale in November