- Centenary finance plan saves up to £900
- Special editions with "free" extras worth up to £1000
- 0% finance extended to new models
Vauxhall's centenary next year is giving the company 100 reasons to celebrate – and new car buyers are set to join in the partying from the very beginning with major money-saving deals.
- Between 3 December and 31 March customers buying a new car will save money with an innovative new finance plan in which Vauxhall pays their instalments for the first 100 days when they take out a purchase plan contract with Vauxhall Finance
- The purchase plan includes new special edition Corsa or Astra Active models with built-in extras worth £500 for Corsa and £1000 for Astra
- 0% finance deals are available on some new models