First details and pictures of Toyota’s all-new compact MPV
- All-new Corolla Verso model, on sale in the UK from May 2004
- Public premiere at the Geneva Motor Show, 2 March 2004
- Seven-seat compact MPV for the C-segment
- Unique in class, all five rear seats fold flat into vehicle floor to provide flat load floor
- High standard specification to include full complement of active and passive safety systems
- Designed and engineered for Europe and built in Europe
- Exclusive production by Toyota Motor Manufacturing Turkey (TMMT)
- Exterior styling designed at Toyota’s ED2 design centre in the South of France
- Corolla Verso to join Avensis, Corolla and Yaris in Toyota’s core European product line-up
- UK specifications and engine options to be announced later
Toyota will unveil its all-new Corolla Verso model at the Geneva Motor Show in March, ahead of sales across Europe starting in May this year. The all-new car will make a quantum leap in design, versatility, ease of use and quality, areas of prime concern to motorists in the highly-competitive compact MPV market.
The new Corolla Verso will join the Avensis, Corolla and Yaris models at the heart of Toyota’s core European product line-up, demonstrating Toyota’s commitment to further success and expansion in the European market. The Corolla Verso aims to attract a new type of customer: not only is it a well-designed car which will support their demanding lifestyles, it is versatile and flexible without compromising on style.