- All models now equipped with radio and CD player, driver and passenger airbags and ABS with EBD
- Comprehensive facelift for Liana range includes stylish new interior
- Alto still on special offer at just £5,495 OTR despite equipment boost
- Air conditioning now standard on Grand Vitara 1.6 16V SE 3-door Estate
- Grand Vitara 2.0 TD SE 3-door Estate down to £13,995 OTR
The good news for Suzuki customers is that all 2004 models - across the range - now boast an increased specification and there’s nothing extra to pay. Safety continues as a priority with driver and passenger airbags fitted even to entry-level models, while the standard ABS system with EBD (Electronic Brake force Distribution) ensures braking effort between front and rear wheels is adjusted according to the weight distribution at any given time, for maximum retardation. And as well as the reassurance of a comprehensive safety package, occupants will also be able to enjoy a standard fitment radio with integrated CD player.
Simultaneously Suzuki is also introducing a substantially facelifted Liana range. Liana, the Company’s C-segment contender has rapidly built a strong following as its top value-for-money, family car credentials have become more widely recognised. The latest 2004 4-door sedan and 5-door hatchback models are set to widen that popularity thanks to major revisions and prices held down to 2003 levels.