- By John Richardson Published October 2005 (UK)
- ISBN 1-904788-91-2
- £16.99 UK
- True grit! Get serious about off-roading with your Suzuki 4x4 ...
- Covers off-road performance improvements model by model
- Suggests levels of modification required for your type of off-roading
- Describes, in stages, how to achieve your required modification level
- Examines and evaluates currently available modified components
- Where to obtain modified componentsIncludes details of specialists, clubs and websites (worldwide)
Anyone who owns a Suzuki 4x4, and wonders what it is REALLY capable of, needs this book. It illustrates in intimate detail, with the aid of 175 colour photographs and diagrams, what each model can do and how to modify it in stages to maximise its off-road potential. The book also covers practical factors, such as choice of tyres, gearing selection and modification for various purposes. In addition, it explores the history and evolution of the marque and sets out the skills required to carry out the various procedures. As ever, this is presented in the well illustrated, easy to follow SpeedPro style. Get the most out of your Suzuki 4x4.
The author completed his automotive apprenticeship in 1981, winning 3 awards along the way. In 1982, he started a business modifying road and stage rally vehicles. 1986 saw a change of direction into civil engineering in the rail industry where he still works as a Structures Engineer for Network Rail. John began his love of off-roading whilst shooting and fishing in his home county of Norfolk. He is founder and chairman of the Norfolkrhinos Suzuki Off-road Club, and writes a monthly column for 4x4 Mart magazine.
Paperback. 128 pages. 250mm tall x 207mm. Over 250 colour illustrations.
Veloce books are stocked by or can be ordered from bookshops by quoting the correct ISBN number. Books can also be ordered on our website - www.veloce.co.ukPublished 28 October 2005