Not only is Subaru refusing to pass the recent VAT hike onto most of its customers, but the Japanese All-Wheel Drive manufacturer is also currently offering buyers a choice of free lifestyle-specific accessory packs, each worth over £500.
There are six packs available, featuring accessories designed to make the lives of Subaru owners easier and safer. One of the following packs is available free-of-charge with each new Subaru Forester, Subaru Legacy Tourer or Subaru Outback:
- Dog Pack - includes dog guard, water-proof cargo tray and rear bumper protector
- Towing Pack - towbar, rear bumper protector and caravan electrics
- Winter Pack - rear bumper protector, rubber carpet mats, front and rear mudguards
- Touring Pack - high visibility emergency pack, aluminium roof bars, cargo area rails and partition
- Cycle Pack - aluminium roof bars, rear bumper protector, pair of bicycle holders
- Ski Pack - aluminium roof bars & ski carriers, waterproof cargo tray, waterproof front seat covers
Subaru UK Marketing Director, Kenyon Neads, commented: "We are not only demonstrating that Subaru is keen to offer customers the best possible value, but that we also understand how many people utilise our vehicles as part of busy active lifestyles. Whatever your passion, we've got a vehicle and complementary accessory pack to meet your needs."
The offer, along with Subaru's VAT freeze, is valid until 31st March 2011.Published 11 January 2011