The Top of the Range Octavia Models...
The top of the range Laurin & Klement Editions have been added to the Octavia line-up. The L&K models start from £26,570 and available as both hatch and estate variants.
There is a choice of either the 1.8-litre TSI 180PS petrol or 2.0-litre TDI 150PS diesel engines. Both engines are available with six-speed manual transmission or DSG automatic. There is also a 4x4 diesel manual option for the estate variant.
The Laurin & Klement Editions build on the Elegance model, adding luxuries such as Adaptive cruise control with Front Assistant and Bi-xenon headlights with Adaptive Front Lights System.
Standard equipment above Elegance includes:
- 18-inch Turbine alloy wheels
- Bi-xenon headlights with Adaptive Front Lights System)
- LED rear lights
- Chrome window surround
- Sunset glass (Estate only)
- Brown Alcantara and leather upholstery
- L&K cabin logos, stitching and door sill trims
- Electrically adjustable driver’s seat with memory function, lumbar support and heating
- Rear backrest release from boot
- Illuminated front and rear footwells
- Adaptive cruise control with Front Assistant
- Canton audio system
- Lane assist
- Park assist
- Cornering front fog lights
Prices start at £26,570 for 1.8-litre TSI 180PS hatch, the equivalent Estate is £27,375. The entry level diesel, the 2.0-litre TDI CR 150PS DPF hatch with CO2 emissions of 106g/km, is £26,410. This is the most appealing option for corporate customers because the BIK rate for 2014/15 is just 17%.
The most expensive car in the range is the 2.0-litre TDI CR 150PS 4x4 DPF, which costs £28,665.Published 12 May 2014