- By Malcolm Bobbitt
- Available now!
- ISBN 1-904788-25-4
- Enlarged & revised third edition of a popular Veloce title
- The definitive history of the design, development & evolution of R-R's most successful model from 1965 to 1980
- Includes expert advice on buying and ownership
- Around 200 illustrations, mainly in colour
- Leather limited edition available
- Malcolm Bobbitt is a respected automotive historian and a Bentley owner.
THE definitive history of the Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow, Bentley T-Series & Camargue & Corniche. Includes details of coachbuilt cars, production figures, home & export sales, specifications, chassis numbers, concise chronology & details of clubs & specialists.
Malcolm Bobbitt has some two dozen books to his credit and is a member of the Society of Automotive Historians, the Guild of Motoring Writers, and the Society of Authors. In addition to a companion volume about the Rolls-Royce Silver Spirit, Silver Spur and Bentley Mulsanne (also published by Veloce), Malcolm’s recently published biography of W.O. Bentley is highly acclaimed. Malcolm’s interests include all aspects of transport, music, collecting motoring books, photography and walking. He lives on the northern edge of Britain’s Lake District.
Cloth hardback. 250 tall x 207mm or 9-7/8 tall x 8-1/8in. 208 pages. Over 200 illustrations, mainly colour.
Veloce books are stocked by or can be ordered from bookshops by quoting the correct ISBN number. Books can also be ordered on our website - www.veloce.co.ukPublished 4 November 2004