While most manufacturers have only introduced their first compact-MPV models recently or not at all for some, Renault, the inventor of the sector with the Mégane Scénic is, seven years after the original car went on sale, announcing prices, insurance groups and specification details offering better value for the New Renault Scénic, available to order from 1 August prior to launch in the UK on 19 September 2003.
- Prices for New Renault Scénic start at £12,850 on-the-road
- Four model line up starts with Authentique followed by Expression, Dynamique and Privilège in line with the rest of the Renault range
- Every engine in range new or upgraded with class-leading fuel-efficiency and emissions levels
- Better value than outgoing ScénicClass-leading insurance groups start at 4E
- Launched 19 September 2003 – ordering starts on 1 August
Bringing stand-out style to the class, technology never before seen in the sector, and high levels of driving pleasure, rivals in the compact-MPV car market will also be left reeling by New Scenic’s class-leading equipment levels.
Prices for the New Scénic start at £12,850 on-the-road, with the best-equipped and most powerful version costing £18,050 on-the-road while insurance groups start at an amazing 4E.