The New Renault Kangoo be bop is the latest addition to the Kangoo family. Its compact size (3.87m in length), original two-tone colour scheme and exclusive interior appointments of this innovative vehicle combine to give it a particularly strong personality. Its extensive glazed area and four roomy seats afford a sense of space and light. Ideal for escaping the crowd, Kangoo be bop offers open-top motoring at the rear thanks to its glazed sliding roof and rear tailgate window which slides down out of sight. There are two tilting glass panels at the front, plus a fixed central glass panel.
- New Kangoo be bop becomes third model in New Kangoo range, following five-door car and van versions
- Compact yet spacious, with stylish two-tone exterior and raised ground clearance to appeal to active urban dwellers
- Contemporary interior with four MPV-style seats and contrasting upholsteries
- Innovative features such as sliding rear tailgate window and glazed roof
- Three engines available: 1.5 dCi 85 and 105, plus one petrol: 1.6 105. dCi 85 version is eco2
- Set to launch in UK in Spring 2009