As the long winter draws on in, now is the time to plan for difficult driving conditions which is why Proton Cars is offering customers a free winter check at selected dealers.
The winter check offer, which is available between 1st November 2010 and 31st January 2011, includes checking the antifreeze content and coolant level, tyre condition/tread depth/pressures, engine oil level, brake fluid level/performance, power steering fluid level, washer bottle contents/level, washer jet operation, wiper arms and blades condition/operation, and operation of all external lights. It also includes a visual check for coolant lights.
Motorists will also be entered into a prize draw to win £200 worth of Marks and Spencer vouchers to aid Christmas shopping.
Simon Park, General Manager Sales and Marketing for Proton Cars (UK) Ltd. said: “We pride ourselves on giving added value to our customers, and by offering a free winter check we’re able to help motorists feel safe in the knowledge that their car is suitable for driving in wintery conditions.”
To book a free winter check and be in with the chance of winning £200 worth of Marks and Spencer vouchers contact one of the following participating garages:
- Clist and Rattle, Flax Bourton on 01275 463 666
- Main Road Garages, Middles Road, Stanley on 01207 282 727
- Golden Hill Garage, Golden Hill Lane, Leyland on 01772 423 416
- Heneage Motor Company, Heneage Road, Grimsby on 01472 240 330
- Cromer Car Centre, Middlebrook Way, Cromer on 01263 515 503
- James and Jenkins, Station Road in Llandaff, Cardiff on 02920 304 020
- Arrowebrook Motors, Arrowe Park Road, Wirral on 0151 677 2312
- Clarion Cars, South Street, Worthing on 01903 234 363
- Penwyn Garage, St Dennis, St Austell on 01726 821 800