Specifications Carrera GT*Bodyshell
- Open two-seater with two-piece CFP shell roof, mid-engine, monocoque structure with CFP chassis and modular frame, fullsize front and side airbags for both driver and passenger, luggage compartment at the front, fuel tank behind passenger cell, automatic speed positioning rear wing.
- Power unit: V10 normally aspirated engine with 68 deg cylinder angle, closed-deck light-alloy crankcase with nickel/silicon liners, titanium connecting rods, light-alloy cylinder heads with four valves per cylinder, four overhead camshafts, variable valve timing (infinite VarioCam control) on the intake side, mechanical valve play compensation, dry sump lubrication, twin-chamber exhaust system with one three-way catalytic converter on each side, four oxygen sensors for fuel/air mixture control and diagnosis, on-board diagnostic system, ME 7.1.1 engine management, electronic ignition with solid-state distributor (10 coils), sequential multi-point fuel injection, E-gas.
|Bore||98 mm (3.86 ins)|
|Stroke||76 mm (2.99 ins)|
|Compression ratio||12.0 : 1|
|Engine output||450kW (612 bhp) at 8000rpm|
|Max torque||590Nm (435 lb-ft) at 5750rpm|
|Output per litre||78.5kW (106.73 bhp)|
|Max engine speed||8400 rpm|
|Fuel grade||Premium plus (98/88 RON/MON) unleaded|
|Electrical system||12 V, 2100 W alternator, battery capacity either 60 Ah or, with air conditioning, 80 Ah|
* Specifications may vary from country to country
- Engine and gearbox bolted together to form one drive unit, double drive shafts acting on the rear wheels, PCCC Porsche Ceramic Composite Clutch, manual six-speed gearbox.
- 1st 3.20
- 2nd 1.87
- 3rd 1.36
- 4th 1.07
- 5th 0.90
- 6th 0.75
- Reverse 2.19
- Final drive ratio: 4.44
- Clutch diameter 169 mm (6.65 ins)
- Front axle: Double track control arm with spring/damper unit operated by pushrods and anti-roll bar, power-assisted rack-and-pinion steering.
- Double track control arm with spring/damper unit operated by pushrods and anti-roll bar, one cylindrical coil spring per wheel with co-axial gas pressure damper fitted inside the spring.
- Twin-circuit ABS brake system, six-piston aluminium monobloc brake callipers front and rear, composite ceramic brake discs with integral cooling ducts, brake disc diameter 380 mm (14.96") front and rear (PCCB Porsche Ceramic Composite Brakes), hydraulic brake servo.
Wheels and tyres
- Forged magnesium wheels with central bolt
- Front 9.5J x 19 on 265/35 ZR 19
- Rear 12.5J x 20 on 335/30 ZR 20
- Unladen DIN 1380 kg (3043 lb)
- Max permissible 1600 kg (3528 lb)
|Length||4613 mm (181.6 ins)|
|Width||1921 mm (75.6 ins)|
|Height||1166 mm (45.9 ins)|
|Wheelbase||2730 mm (107.5 ins)|
|Track||front 1612 mm (63.5 ins)|
|rear 1587 mm (62.5 ins)|
|Luggage comp capacity, VDA total||76 litres|
|Fuel tank capacity||92 litres (20.24 Imzp gals)|
|Top speed||330 km/h (205 mph)|
|0 – 100 km/h||3.9|
|0 – 160 km/h||6.9|
|0 – 200 km/h||9.9|
|Fuel consumption* (EU standard)|
|Combined||17.8 litres/15.9 mpg|
|Urban||28.3 litres/10.0 mpg|
|Extra-urban||11.7 litres/24.1 mpg|
|CO2 emissions*||(EU standard): 429 g/km|