- By Brian Long
- Published February (UK)
- ISBN 1-903706-34-3
- £34.99 UK
- THE definitive story of Porsche's exciting & affordable Boxster
- Full year-by-year, model-by-model coverage, including all limited editions
- International markets covered in great detail
- Over 270 pictures, mostly in colour, including contemporary advertising and sales brochure material
- Leather-bound limited edition (50 numbered copies) available at £250.00
The full story of Porsche’s affordable roadster from prototype stage to the present day. Complete with factory-sourced photographs and details of all home and export market models.
Brian Long now has more than 30 books to his credit. Coming from an engineering background, he has been an automotive enthusiast for as long as anyone can remember. His passion for sports cars and vintage machinery remains as strong as ever. Born in Coventry, England, he now lives in Chiba City, Japan, with his wife, Miho, and their two children, Louis and Sophie-Mercedes. He is a member of the RJC in Japan, the Guild of Motoring Writers, and the Society of Automotive Historians.
Cloth hardback. 250 tall x 207mm (9-7/8 tall x 8-1/8in). 208 pages. Over 270 illustrations, mainly colour.
Veloce books are stocked by or can be ordered from bookshops by quoting the correct ISBN number. Books can also be ordered on our website - www.veloce.co.ukPublished 18 February 2005