- By Adrian Streather
- Published January 2006 (UK)
- ISBN 1-904788-94-7
- £49.99 UK
- The ESSENTIAL companion!
- 640 pages, 1,300 photos and diagrams!
- How to troubleshoot and repair
- How to serviceHow to improve performance
- How to authenticate a 993
- What to look for when purchasing
- Engine & engine management system
- Transmission, running gear, wheels & tyres
- Complete explanation of electrical systems
- Complete historical review of the 993 on & off the race track
- It's all here!
This book about the Porsche 993 is the third of a planned six covering a range of Porsche models. This book carries on the tradition established by the author’s first Porsche 911 book (published by Robert Bentley) which covered the 964 series. Contains absolutely everything a 993 owner needs to know. Every model and version is included. Engines, transmissions, suspension and how to improve performance are covered as well as the fixes for common problems. This book really is the essential companion for the 993 owner or would-be owner. No need to ask questions online anymore, the answers are all here.
Adrian Streather was born on Christmas day 1958 in Basingstoke, England, but is an Australian citizen. He now lives in Walzenhausen, Switzerland with his wife, Gail, daughter Stephanie and son Jeremy.In 1998, Adrian purchased a 1989, 964 Carrera 4. Finding information about the 964 severely limited, he set about learning everything he could. This experience led him to write his first book on the Porsche 911 (964 models) - it went No 1 in Sweden! A recognised world expert on the Porsche 911, Adrian was recently the editor of Porsche magazine "All Torque".
640 pages. 280mm tall x 210mm (11.024in x 8.268in). 1300 photos & diagrams.
Veloce books are stocked by or can be ordered from bookshops by quoting the correct ISBN number. Books can also be ordered on our website - www.veloce.co.ukPublished 16 January 2006