Warning: You might fall in love – twice over!Contrary to popular belief, Peugeot invented the concept of a powered retractable hardtop back in the 1930s with the production of the Peugeot 401 Eclipse – seven decades before certain other manufacturers adopted the idea!
- Genuine four-seat coupé cabriolet with electrically retractable hard-top
- Available with choice of either 138 bhp, 2.0-litre or 180 bhp, 2.0-litre engines
- Optional ‘Tiptronic’ automatic gearbox Range of trim options including a full, ‘integral-leather’ option
- 16" or 17" alloy wheels fitted as standard
- ABS, ESP, ASR and EBA braking safety features all fitted as standard
- On sale 16 October, 2003
- Prices from £18,300 on-the-road for the 2.0-litre, 138 bhp engine
In 2001, Peugeot brought the concept back to market with the 206 CC – the first four seat coupé cabriolet on the UK market. Since then, it has consistently been the UK’s best selling convertible car and has revolutionised how the market perceives affordable cabriolets.Now, the 307 CC continues the trend-setting tradition, breathing new life into the traditional coupé and cabriolet markets. It is targeted at enthusiasts of sporty coupés or saloons who wish to combine driving excitement with the traditional stylish appeal of ‘wind in the hair’ open-top motoring – and accommodate four adults in comfort.