- A new plan to benefit all new Peugeot customers
- Covers all routine maintenance and unexpected repairs
- Provides roadside assistance
- Optional tyre cover
- Prices start from £26.75
Instead of paying when work is needed, customers pay monthly instalments from as little as £26.75 per month to cover vehicle servicing, unexpected repairs and roadside rescue. This could add up to some considerable savings over the year. Open Road takes away the inconvenience of unexpected maintenance bills and includes all labour costs and replacement parts such as spark plugs, exhausts, batteries, brake pads and filters.
The main advantages of Open Road are:
- Customers can manage and budget for their vehicle’s servicing and repair costs with easy monthly instalments to suit their pocket
- Costs (excluding accidental damage and windscreens) associated with normal wear and tear repairs are carried out at no extra charge
- Peugeot Assistance – Peugeot’s roadside recovery service is included in the price. This includes roadside assistance, vehicle recovery and if the vehicle can’t be repaired at roadside, a replacement car or nearby hotel accommodation will be provided while the vehicle is repaired anywhere in Europe
- The freedom and flexibility to have your vehicle repaired/serviced at any Peugeot authorised repairer anywhere in the UK
- The cost of an MOT at a Peugeot approved inspection centre is included for any contracts three years and older
This new plan is available to all retail customers and enables customers to enjoy their new Peugeot without worrying about unexpected bills. Customers signing-up to the plan get a membership card which they then present to any Peugeot authorised repairer/Dealer when a service or repair is needed. The plan is available through any Peugeot Dealer. Contracts are completely flexible and can be set up for a minimum of 12 months and a maximum of 60 months for mileages of between 5000 and 50,000 per annum.
Typical cost examples:
|Model||Monthly fee for 20,000 miles / 2 years|
|206 1.1 Petrol||£26.75|
|206 1.4 LX HDi||£32.51|
|307 1.4 Petrol||£30.29|
|307 1.4 HDi||£32.51|
Jeremy Butler, manager of programmes development at Peugeot says: "Open Road has been designed to give our customers added peace of mind.
"With Open Road, customers can relax safe in the knowledge that should anything go wrong with their vehicle, Peugeot’s skilled technicians will provide them with the best service at a pre-paid and affordable price."
Customers can contact their nearest Peugeot dealership for further details.Published 11 March 2004