The evergreen Peugeot 406 has for so long been the family favourite for those demanding space, style, practicality and value. With its class-leading diesel engines, cavernous estate models and intrinsic Gallic design flair, the 406 represents an outstanding buying proposition. And it’s about to get even better.
- Satellite Navigation standard on most models
- New model line up now: L, S, SE and Executive
- ‘L’ models from an outstanding £13,500 OTR
- ‘S’ models and above to include Satellite Navigation, from £14,400 OTR
- All ‘Executive’ models reduced in price – by up to £1300
- New chrome exterior trim on all models
- New 16" alloy wheels on S, SE and Executive models
- New-look dashboard that includes new five-dial instrument display and burnished aluminium effect facia on all models
- New interior trims
The 406 range has undergone a raft of changes designed to make it even better value for money and better equipped, while incorporating a number of subtle design enhancements that all combine to make the 406 an extremely desirable family car.