- 2.0-litre, 138bhp – £18,300 on-the-road
- 2.0-litre, 180bhp – £20,900 on-the-road
- 2.0-litre, 138bhp 4-speed automatic transmission – £19,400 on-the-road
- Two-piece electrically folding rigid roof – folds in 25 seconds
- A host of standard safety features including: ABS, ESP, EBFD + brake assist
- Four airbags as standard
- Digital air-conditioning and CD player fitted as standard
- One-touch electric windows front and rear
- 4-star Euro NCAP rating
Standard equipment across both models includes digital air-conditioning, CD player, aluminium interior design touches, central locking, one-touch front and rear electric windows, ultrasonic alarm, cruise control, alloy wheels and a fully body coloured exterior.
Both models also share a host of safety features, making 307CC one of the safest convertible cars on the market. Front and side driver and passenger airbags feature alongside anti-lock brakes (ABS), electronic brake-force distribution (EBFD), electronic stability programme (ESP) and emergency brake assist. An electronic roll-over detection system also features as standard.
The 2.0-litre, 180bhp model available at year end will also benefit from a range of additional standard equipment, including: 17" alloy wheels, unique half leather trim and sports seats, rear parking aid, electrically folding rear view mirrors and a fascia integrated five disc CD autochanger.
A range of additional equipment will also be available to buyers who wish to personalise their cars even further. Items such as black and white or colour satellite navigation with integrated RT3 hands-free phone and pearlescent paint will feature together with bespoke options such as ‘integral leather’ that provides the ultimate, luxury, full-leather interior in a variety of colours.Published 15 July 2003