- Up to 40% reduction in collision parts prices
- Covers 106, 205, 306, 405 and 406 models
- Price changes introduced from 1 April 2005.
The cost of repairing older Peugeot vehicles has just dropped significantly. No longer is the "Low Cost" alternative the use of a non OE collision part.
The cost saving on the part itself is not the only saving as the use of Peugeot OE parts provides a number of other benefits:
- Guaranteed fit - reducing repair times and maximising body shop efficiency.
- Designed to do the job - parts are to the original vehicle specification.
- "One stop shop" - the Peugeot dealer supported by the latest state of the art computerised parts cataloguing, ensures the right part is always supplied.
- Daily stock orders - ensures all Peugeot Trade Association Dealers can supply parts within 24 hours, reducing down time and improving body shop efficiency levels.
From the 1 April 2005, Peugeot will reduce the retail price of a whole host of collision parts for the Peugeot 106 (models registered from 1996), Peugeot 205, Peugeot 306 (models registered from 1997), 405 and 406 model ranges. With front wings reduced by on average 19% and 106 front bumpers by over 40%, there has never been a better time to fit an OE Peugeot collision part.
Peugeot’s Sales Operations manager, Len Grey says: "The benefits of fitting OE parts has never been questioned, and now with our new pricing policy, OE quality parts are now available at very competitive prices."Published 3 April 2005