The Peugeot RCZ Sports Coupe has been voted 'Design of the Year' in the 2010 Fleet World honours held at the Royal Automobile Club, Pall Mall, to celebrate the top performers of the fleet industry; adding to the impressive list of accolades for the stylish and dynamic French brand:
- Peugeot RCZ Sports Coupe - Fleet World 'Design of the Year'
- Peugeot RCZ Sports Coupe - Diesel Car magazine 'Sports Car of the Year'
- Peugeot 5008 - Diesel Car magazine 'MPV' and 'Car of the Year'
- Peugeot 5008 - What Car? MPV of the Year 2010
- Peugeot 3008 - What Car? Car of the Year 2010
- Peugeot 3008 - What Car? Best Crossover 2010
- Peugeot 3008 - Diesel Car magazine 'Best Crossover'
The judging panel for this year's awards, sponsored by Auto Windscreens, included Natalie Wallis, John Kendall and Ross Durkin from the Fleet World Editorial team, and was chaired by Steve Moody, Editor of Fleet World - one of the UK's leading fleet industry publications.
Steve Moody, Editor - Fleet World said: "Peugeot's gorgeous new RCZ signals a new, exciting and stylish era for the firm. The double-bubble roofline, aluminium roof arches and feline look at the front end suggest a new confidence at the French marque."
Commenting on the high standard of entries, Fleet World Managing Editor - Ross Durkin said: "The fleet industry is emerging from a period of economic uncertainty, but fortunately, is now robust again. As well as the impressive list of new cars and vans that have recently come to market, we have also seen tremendous innovation and investment from the fleet services sector."Published 19 May 2010