Awarded the Greenest Executive Car award by "What Car?" and, with standard equipment levels of which buyers of other executive cars can only dream, the Peugeot 607 range has now got added "six" appeal.
From November, the Peugeot 607 range has "six" written throughout it. Whether it is the new 2 litres 136 bhp HDi engine and its 6-speed manual gearbox, or the top of the range V6 3.0 litre petrol model with its 6-speed automatic gearbox.
The new range is called Executive and is available with a single trim level, with two engine options and replaces the previous range.
With a starting price of only £24,995.00 for the Executive HDi 136 it rises to £28,995.00 for the Executive 3.0 V6.
value for money has always been a strength of the 607 and now the standard specification has got even richer. Unlike other executive car customers who are faced with the prospect of adding extra costs to their purchase, due to a poor standard specification.
The Peugeot 607 customer can tear up the option list as every possible option is now fitted as standard.
- Xenon headlamps
- Leather upholstery Front and rear heated seats
- Metallic paint
- Laminated side glass
- JBL Hi Fi system
- CD auto-changer
- Colour Satellite Navigation
- In-built "hands free" GSM telephone
- Electrically adjustable front seats and folding rear seats
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Electronic Stability Control (ESP) + Traction Control (ASR) + Cornering Stability Control (CSC)
- Cruise Control
- 8 airbags
- Bi-zone climate control
- Automatic windscreen wipers and headlamps
- Motorised boot actuation
- Tyre pressure sensors
- Athermic windscreen
- Ultrasonic alarm, deadlocking and remote central locking
The list goes on.
Prices for the 607 Executive range are:
|Model||OTRP||CO2||Combined drive cycle|
|Executive HDi 136||£24,995.00||162 g/km||46.3 mpg|
|Executive 3.0 V6||£28,995.00||242 g/km||27.7 mpg|