Peugeot have revised their compact MPV the 5008 for 2014 with a face lift, prices start at £18,800 for the ACCESS 1.6-litre VTi 120bhp petrol model and £20,495 for the entry level diesel model the1.6-litre HDi FAP 115bhp.
There has been an increase in pricing, £200 on Access, £300 on Active and £350 on Allure but Peugeot has improved the specification of these models over the preceding model.
Revised Peugeot 5008 Exterior
The front of the 5008 has been remodelled to echo the DNA of the new Peugeot 208 and 2008 models; it is now presented with a ‘floating’ front grille flanked by redesigned headlamps with LED signature day running lights built into the lower portion. On each side of the lower air intake, chromed trim emphasises the fog lamps with its C-shape design.
Two new colours enter the colour palette Rich Oak and Artense Grey with Alloy wheels are available from 16” to 18” with a new 17” diamond Anthra Grey on the options menu.
Revised Peugeot 5008 Engine Line-Up
There is a choice of two petrol and four diesels, with manual, automatic or ETG gearboxes:
- 1.6-litre e-HDi FAP 115bhp, ETG6 (Efficient Tronic Gearbox), 65.7mpg and CO2 at 113g/km
- 1.6-litre HDi FAP 115bhp, 6-speed manual gearbox, 56.4mpg and CO2 at 128g/km
- 2.0-litre HDi FAP 150bhp, 6-speed manual gearbox, 53.3mpg and CO2 at 138g/km
- 2.0-litre HDi FAP 163bhp, 6-speed automatic gearbox, 44.8mpg and CO2 at 164g/km
- 1.6-litre VTi 120bhp, 5-speed manual gearbox, 40.9mpg and CO2 159g/km
- 1.6-litre THP 156bhp, 6-speed manual gearbox, 40.4mpg and CO2 163g/km