- Three model range
- The coupé to be seen in, in 2006
- From £319 per month
Following in the footsteps of great Peugeot Coupés of the past, the 407 Coupé rewrites the rules for a large grand touring coupé. Available in three trim levels and with four power train options, it is the must be seen in coupé of 2006.
Getting behind the wheel will not break the bank, with the 407 Coupé S 2.2 available at £319.00 per month rising to only £455.00 for the top of the range 407 Coupé GT V6 HDi automatic.
Peugeot Contract Hire (PCH) 407 Coupé Prices
|Model||Deposit||Non Maintained Monthly Payment|
|407 Coupé S 2.2||£957.00||£319.00|
|407 Coupé SE 3.0 V6||£1188.00||£396.00|
|407 Coupé SE V6 HDi Auto||£1284.00||£428.00|
|407 Coupé GT V6 HDi Auto||£1365.00||£455.00|
- All payments are based on a 36 month contract with a deposit equivalent to 3 monthly payments, followed by a further 35 individual payments.
- The mileage parameters are based on 10,000 miles per annum and all rentals are subject to VAT.
As an added bonus, to take the hassle out of purchasing fuel, all Peugeot Contract Hire (PCH) customers are invited to apply for a free PCH, Euro Shell Fuel Card.
The fuel card enables PCH drivers to charge the cost of fuel straight to their card and, with an extensive network of 3300 Shell and partner sites; it provides an excellent and convenient solution.
Benefits for drivers include:
- Cash-free refuelling
- No need to keep receipts or to make petty cash claims
- Access to the Shell plus points reward scheme
- One month’s free credit
Fleet managers benefit from reduced administration costs and improved cost control by defining which purchases drivers can make. For security, the cards are allocated with the vehicle registration number and driver’s details, if required.Published 6 February 2006