The Peugeot 207 has dominated the Intercontinental Rally Challenge for the last three years, whether on the gravel roads of Scotland or the tarmac of San Remo.
To recognise this achievement and that of Kris Meeke in winning the 2009 IRC drivers' title, Peugeot has created the Special Edition Peugeot 207 S16.
Based on the Peugeot 207 Sport 1.6 VTi 3dr, only 250 examples of this car will be produced. The Peugeot 207 S16 adds to the already comprehensive standard equipment of the Peugeot 207 sport model:
- Bianca White exterior body colour
- Full 207 RC Cup bodykit comprising front and rear spoilers, side skirts and a pseudo rear diffuser
- 17" Hockenheim Alloy Wheels
- SP Sports mesh grille
- Dark tinted rear windows from the 207 GTi model
- Special interior badge signed by Kris Meeke
- Optional free of charge vinyl rally graphics which mimic those found on Kris Meeke's IRC winning Peugeot 207 S2000 rally car.
The Peugeot 207 S16 benefits from over £1,200 worth of additional specification compared to a standard Sport model and is priced at £14,695.
To further enhance the appeal of the Peugeot 207 S16 an optional leather interior is also available priced at £684.21. It is available in black with either black or silver Grey stitching.
Peugeot 207 S16 Technical Data
|Top Speed||125 mph|
|0 to 62 mph||10.7 seconds|
|Urban drive cycle||35.3 mpg|
|Extra urban drive cycle||57.6 mpg|
|Combined drive cycle||47.1 mpg|
|Regulated Emission Standard||Euro 5|
|CO2 Emissions||139 g/km|