- Revised range launched November 2005
- Standard fitment of air-conditioning on all models
- Comprehensive standard equipment
- HDi 110 bhp diesel engine introduced into range
- Provides increased practicality and space
- Range starts from only £10,395 on the road
Practicality and increased luggage space are not the only strengths of the Peugeot 206 SW.
The 206 SW has always been a popular choice for customers looking for the appeal of a super mini, but with greater luggage carrying capacity.
Launched in 2002, the Peugeot 206 SW became the fifth body style within the popular 206 range. Now in November, Peugeot has revised the range with the introduction of the 206 SW Verve and the introduction of Peugeot’s class leading 1.6 litre HDi diesel engine.
The new 206 Verve SW range is available with four engine options and includes an automatic gearbox option on the 1.6 litre petrol engine.
The entry model is the Verve 1.4, powered by a 75 bhp 1.4 litre petrol engine and a five speed manual gearbox. A comprehensive standard specification includes:
- SMART driver and front passenger airbags
- ABS with electronic brake force distribution (EBFD) and emergency
- braking assistance (EBA)
- Automatic drive away door locking
- Power assisted steering
- Remote control central door locking
- Electric front windows
- Body coloured exterior
- Alloy wheels
- Sports front seats
With just one trim level, customers only have to choose which power train option suits them best. After the 1.4 litre, the next choice is a 1.6 litre 16v 110 bhp petrol engine with a 4-speed auto-adapting "Tiptronic" automatic gearbox.
For diesel fans the choice is a 70 bhp 1.4 litre or 110 bhp 1.6 litre HDi turbo diesel engine. Both are fitted with a 5-speed manual gearbox and have combined drive cycle fuel consumptions of 62.7 and 58.8 mpg respectively.
All engines meet the latest Euro IV emission standards.
The range starts from only £10,395.00 on the road for the 1.4 litre model.Published 10 November 2005