- 1007 Dolce from £10,850 on the road with electric sliding doors as standard
- 1007 Sport from £12,100 on the road with electric sliding doors as standard
- Seven airbags fitted as standard including a steering column airbag
- 5 Star Euro NCAP rating and highest ever Euro NCAP score for a super-mini
- ESP, ABS and EBFD active safety features fitted as standard
- Air conditioning and radio/ CD player fitted as standard
- Second Cameleo kit of customer’s choice supplied with every vehicle
- 2-Tronic controlled manual gearbox available as an option - a Peugeot first
- Two trim levels, four powertrain options
The revolutionary new Peugeot 1007 which has already won two prestigious awards is now set to astonish even more people by starting from as little as £10,850.
The range - available in two trim levels - has been designed to offer buyers maximum choice with minimum complication. With one easy price-walk between trim levels, four powertrain options to choose from and fantastic levels of standard and optional equipment, the new Peugeot 1007 will be one of the hottest cars to be seen in when it goes on sale in summer 2005.
Available in Dolce and Sport trim levels, the range starts at a highly competitive £10,850 for the 1.4-litre Dolce and £12,100 for the Sport 1.4 2-Tronic rising to £12,600 for the top of the range Sport 1.6 2-Tronic. Each trim level provides the car with a clear personality of its own, with the Dolce placing the emphasis on comfort while the dynamic nature of the Sport caters for those buyers wanting a sportier ambiance, easily identified both inside and out.
All models feature a host of standard equipment including electric sliding doors, air conditioning with an athermic windscreen, trip computer, radio / CD player and front fog lights. A comprehensive active safety package featuring seven airbags and electronic stability control system (ESP) includes anti-lock braking (ABS), traction control (ASR) and stability control (CDS) all fitted as standard on all models.
In order to tailor the specification of the car to suit customer’s specific requirements, a comprehensive list of optional equipment is available. This includes items such as cruise control, rear parking aid, full length glass electric sunroof, 5-disc CD auto-changer and RT3 telematics/satellite navigation system.
Engines, gearboxes and prices
Engine options include two petrol and one diesel unit with a choice of transmissions:
|Dolce 1.4-litre, 75 bhp fitted with 5-speed manual gearbox||£10,850 OTR|
|Dolce 1.4-litre, 75 bhp fitted with 2-Tronic manual gearbox||£11,350 OTR|
|Dolce 1.6-litre, 110 bhp fitted with 2-Tronic manual gearbox||£11,850 OTR|
|Sport 1.4-litre, 75 bhp fitted with 2-Tronic manual gearbox||£12,100 OTR|
|Sport 1.6-litre, 110 bhp fitted with 2-Tronic manual gearbox||£12,600 OTR|
|Dolce 1.4-litre, 70 bhp, HDi, fitted with 5-speed manual gearbox||£11,550 OTR|
|Sport 1.4-litre, 70 bhp, HDi, fitted with 5-speed manual gearbox||£12,300 OTR|