Nissan customers are to be given the opportunity to sell the Primera to their friends. If they are successful they will be paid with £250 worth of fuel vouchers. And their friends will also receive the same.
The company is sending out a salespersons pack with qualifying postcards to 3500 current Primera owners. If the recipient is successful in selling the virtues of the Primera and his or her friend buys one, the postcard should be completed and returned to Nissan. A couple of weeks later, fuel vouchers will land on the current AND the new customer’s doormats.
Selling the virtues of the latest version Primera, which went on sale in July, isn’t hard. Here are just some of the items on the SVE version’s ‘long as your arm’ equipment list which the current Primera driver ought to mention in the sales pitch to their mates:
- Colour rear view camera
- DVD satellite navigation with RDS TMC traffic avoidance
- Xenon gas discharge headlamps
- Leather upholstery
- Electronically adjustable and heated front seats
- Climate control air-conditioning
- Electric glass tilt/slide sunroof
Also, if the above is not enough, the S grade currently comes with ‘extras’. Nissan has thrown in a colour rear view camera and 16" alloy wheels for free and on top of that, knocked £605 off the standard on the road price. This means you can now get a Primera from £13,995.
What’s more, Nissan is currently running a 0% finance package over three years, plus three years’ free servicing AND three years’ RAC roadside assistance cover on the SVE and T-SPEC grades. You don’t even need to be a friend of a Primera owner to take up these packages.
However, as with all great offers, they can only continue for a certain period of time. But the end of September still gives you plenty of time to polish up your best sales patter.
Here is a bit of help for the untrained
- ‘It’s as cheap as chips’ - Primera starting price for September only is £13,995.
- ‘She’s a beautiful runner’ - With a choice of two petrol engines (1.8 and 2.0 litre) and one diesel engine (2.2 litre dCi) there is one to suit most tastes and desires.
- ‘It will never let you down’ - Voted as ‘Best Buy’ for the large car sector in a recent reliability survey, plus the back up of a 3 year or 60,000 mile manufacturer’s warranty, 3 years’ paint and 12 year anti corrosion warranty.
- ‘One careful owner’ - YOU.