Hot on the heels of the QASHQAI+2 comes the striking all-new Nissan Murano, the second generation of a model that was key to establishing the entire crossover genre. Even more generously equipped than its predecessor, the latest Murano is priced from £32,795.
- Extensive standard equipment list including new twin sunroof, powered tailgate and nearside kerb camera
- Simple two model range priced at £32,795 with large two-part sunroof and £33,295 with roof-mounted DVD
- Electric folding seats
- Luxuriously appointed interior
- ‘Super evolutionary’ styling – every body panel is new
- Revised 3.5-litre V6 engine now delivers 256 PS; 0-62 mph in 8.0 secs and 25.9 mpg on the combined cycle
- Reduced CO2 and more efficient fuel economy
- Stiffer all-wheel drive platform and revised suspension improves driving dynamics
- On sale on the 1st October 2008
The Nissan Murano will continue to appeal to customers who appreciate the fusion of the dynamic driving characteristics of a luxury saloon and the security, space and desirability of an SUV. But it is now quicker, more economical to run, sportier yet more refined to drive, and boasts a sumptuous, contemporary interior clad in a more elegant, all-new exterior.
Once again options are restricted to metallic paint, thanks to an extensive standard specification. A very simple range consists of two equipment-packed models distinguished from each other by a choice of a sunlight-friendly large two-part sunroof, priced at £32,795 or family-friendly roof-mounted DVD, for £33,295.Published 17 September 2008