Mitsubishi Motors is pleased to announce that it will launch the new Lancer Evolution VIII MR in April next year with pricing starting at £27,999 for the standard 280 model. Mitsubishi Motors UK will, of course, offer FQ-300 and FQ-330 models for those customers who still want that little bit extra under the bonnet.
- New Lancer Evolution VIII MR to be launched in the UK in April 2004
- £23,999 entry-level Evolution VIII to join the range in April 2004
This isn’t the only Evolution news. Joining the range in April will also be a new Evolution VIII, available for just £23,999 on the road. Called the Lancer Evolution VIII 260, this model will really take the fight to Subaru’s doorstep and is expected to help double Evolution sales during 2004.
Mitsubishi Evolution VIII Line-Up (on-sale from April 2004)
- Evolution VIII 260 £23,999
- Evolution VIII MR 280 £27,999
- Evolution VIII MR FQ-300 £29,999
- Evolution VIII MR FQ-330 TBA