The improved Mazda MPV, in UK showrooms from December, has received a number of enhancements inside and out to ensure it continues to meet the demands of customers looking for a vehicle that is safe, fun to drive, has lots of space with seven seats and offers great flexibility.
- Updated exterior look with athletic styling and new exterior colours
- Improved materials add refinement to cabin environment
- Excellent interior space enhanced by extra stowage areas
- Improved stopping distances thanks to ventilated rear disc brakes
- Traction Control System (TCS) is now fitted as standard to all models
- 2.3-litre petrol 141 ps (Euro IV) and 2.0-litre common-rail diesel 136 ps (Euro III)
- 28.0 mpg (petrol) and 39.8 mpg (diesel) respectively on the official Combined cycle
- Insurance group remains at 11E
- Improved Mazda MPV in showrooms from December 2003
- UK pricing remains unchanged at £18,500-£20,000 on-the-road
A refreshed front end design gives a more athletic appearance, featuring redesigned bonnet, bumper, grille and lights, in line with the distinctive Mazda design seen on models such as the Mazda6 and Mazda2. New exterior colours, new body side mouldings, two new designs for 15" and 16" alloy wheels and new rear lights add to the stylish new look.