April saw the continuation of Mazda's sales success in the UK with sales up 30.2% in April over 2002 against a market decline of 7%. Year on year Mazda is now ahead 43.5% over 2002, the fastest growing car brand in the UK, against a market down 2.6%.
- Mazda UK Sales up 43.5%
- Mazda European Sales up 56.8%
- Mazda Corporation worldwide profits up 77%
- Mazda reliability confirmed by JD Power
- Mazda B-Series tax benefit
- Mazda2 class leading whole life costs
- Mazda RX-8 fleet pre-order facility goes live
- Mazda2 helps companies clean up and save tax
April was also a month of change for Mazda Europe with the announcement of Steve Odell, President Mazda Motors Europe, moving to Japan, Dan Morris, Vice President Sales Mazda Motors Europe, taking on the position as President and James Muir, Managing Director of Mazda Motors UK Ltd moving to Germany to take up the position of Vice President Sales for Mazda Motors Europe.
Once again Mazda reliability was confirmed in the JD Power Customer Satisfaction survey with the Mazda Premacy leading the MPV class and Mazda 626, Mazda 323 and Mazda MX-5 all doing well in the survey.