Mazda3 Pricing and Specification
The Mazda3 range follows the same naming strategy as the Mazda6 and Mazda2, starting with the Mazda3 S model, with TS, TS2 and Sport models completing the line-up.
The Mazda3 S entry-level model has an on the road price of £10,650 for the 1.4 yet offers an exceptional level of standard safety and security features such as Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) with Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD) and Emergency Brake Assist (EBA) plus front side airbags and a Category One alarm/immobiliser.
The top of the range 2.0-litre Sport model is priced at £15,500 with xenon headlamps, sports trim and body styling kit and interior finishes for a strong sporting look. Additional speakers, 17-inch alloy wheels, front fog lamps, rain sensing wipers, auto lights-on and a back-lit dashboard, first seen on the Mazda RX-8 add to the appeal.
Taking the standard specification into account versus its closest rivals the Mazda3 is extremely well equipped to rival the best of the C segment. And that is before taking into consideration the excellent overall whole life costs helped by class leading insurance group ratings from 3E to 8E, efficient engines, extended service intervals and low cost replacement parts. Mazda3 hatchback and saloon models are available to view in Mazda dealerships now.
Mazda3 At A Glance - Specification
- Dual stage driver and front passenger airbags
- Side airbags
- ABS with EBD (Electronic Brakeforce Distribution)
- Emergency Brake Assist
- Remote central door locking with deadlocks
- Seatbelt pretensioners/load limiters
- Category One alarm/immobiliser
- One touch auto electric front power windows
- Electric/heated mirrors
- Audio system with radio and four speakers and cassette
- ISOFIX child seat anchorage
- 1.6S includes 15 inch alloy wheels as standard