Mazda bounces into spring with more customer savings, following on from what looks set to be yet another record-breaking month of sales for March. A series of special offers will generate even greater interest than usual as Mazda tempts customers with opportunities for savings on various models.
Customers will have the opportunity to benefit from a wide range of exclusive benefits from 1 April 2004 until 30 June 2004, including free servicing, free accessories, reduced prices and special finance deals. The offers are as follows:
- Three years/37,500 miles free servicing on all new Mazda2 models until 30 June
- Mazda2 5-door available from £7,995 until 30 June 2004 including retail customer savings of up to £770
Mazda3 loyalty offers continued
- All existing Mazda owners can benefit from a loyalty bonus of £500 on Mazda3 S and TS and £1,000 on TS2 and Sport derivatives until 30 June 2004
- £750 of free accessories on all standard Mazda MX-5 models, (1.6i, 1.8i and 1.8i Sport) for a limited period until 30 June 2004
- Mazda6 deposit allowances on all petrol models as follows; £650 on S, £1,000 on TS and £1,500 on TS2 and Sport models with Mazda Credit "Multioptions"
Special offers on B-Series
- Customer savings across the range with the B Series 4x2 Single Cab (Diesel) available for £9,500 (commercial vehicle on the road price)
- To find your nearest Mazda dealer visit www.mazda.co.uk and go to buy/dealer locator and simply type in your town or post code.