UK Pricing And Grade Structure AnnouncedEver since the original Lexus RX300 was launched, the competition has been playing a game of catch-up. The RX300 was the original luxury SUV, delivering levels of comfort and convenience other manufacturers were soon eager to copy. If they had their work cut out then, they now have an even tougher job on their hands with the launch of a new, second generation Lexus RX300 this spring.
- New Lexus RX300 on sale in the UK from 16 May
- RX300, SE and SE-L grades available
- Prices from £28,950, matching entry-level price of previous model range
- Introduction of significant new safety, convenience and comfort features, not available on any rival SUV
- First UK application of Adaptive Front-lighting System (AFS) and adaptable four wheel air suspension
- Driver’s knee airbag standard on all versions
- Power operated tailgate and tonneau cover
Due to reach the UK’s roads on 16 May, the new car is more than just superbly specified, it offers features you simply won’t find on any comparable car, at any price.
The list of exclusive equipment includes:
- Active Front-lighting System (AFS), the UK’s first fully adaptive headlight system which adjusts the angle of illumination according to steering input and vehicle speed
- A power operated tailgate that opens and closes at the touch of a button on the dashboard or key fob
- A driver’s knee airbag, part of comprehensive active and passive safety package that’s standard on all versions
- Colour rear-view camera integrated into the Lexus Navigator satellite guidance system
- LED (light emitting diode) rear lamps that provide more rapid illumination under braking