Motorists keen to make every penny count in 2009 will be handsomely catered for by Lexus with two new high value versions of the Lexus RX 400h, Europe's only hybrid power premium SUV. Released for the New Year, the Lexus RX 400h Limited Edition and Executive Limited Edition deliver exceptional luxury specifications and refined, super-efficient performance at a highly competitive price.
Both new Lexus RX 400h special editions build on the regular RX specification with a long list of extra features and come with a two-year / 20,000-mile servicing package. At the same time, the on-the-road price is greatly reduced: on sale now, the Lexus RX 400h Limited Edition costs £35,995 and the Executive Limited Edition £37,995.
Lexus RX 400h Limited Edition - Key Features
The Lexus RX 400h Limited Edition comes with luxury features including leather upholstery, heated electrically adjustable front seats, and the Lexus Multimedia system for leading-edge on-board entertainment and communications.
Key features include:
- Perforated leather upholstery
- Heated, electrically adjustable front seats
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- 40/20/40 folding rear seat
- Climate control
- Adaptive Front-lighting System (AFS) with high-intensity discharge (HID) headlamps and cleaners
- Electrochromic auto-dimming rear view mirrors
- Cruise control
- Rear privacy glass
- Boot protector
- Rear bumper protector
- Multimedia system with seven-inch VGA display, satellite navigation, Mark Levinson 11-speaker premium hifi, rear park assist monitor and Bluetooth
Lexus RX 400h Executive Limited Edition - Key Features
The Executive Limited Edition extends the equipment specification even further with the addition of the following features:
- Electric tilt and slide sunroof
- Electrically adjustable steering wheel
- Memory settings for the driver's seat, steering wheel and door mirrors
- Rain-sensing windscreen wipers
- Entry lighting system
- Power tailgate
Owners of the new Lexus RX 400h Limited Edition models enjoy peace of mind as well as low running costs thanks to a two-year/20,000-mile servicing package. Included in the on-the-road price, this covers all routine vehicle servicing during the stated period, with a customer value of around £360.
In addition to the high value offered by these new versions, all Lexus RX 400h customers experience the higher performance, high fuel efficiency and lower emissions benefits of Lexus Hybrid Drive. The Lexus RX 400h accelerates from rest to 62mph in 7.6 seconds, returning 34.9mpg in combined cycle driving and emitting 192g/km of carbon dioxide, resulting in reductions in benefit-in-kind taxation and overall running expenses.Published 12 January 2009