- By Mark Cook
- Published March 2004 (UK)
- ISBN 1-903706-96-3
- £19.99 (UK)
- New paperback edition!
The definitive record of the 'Lightweight' Land Rover
- Many previously unpublished facts and figures
- Most pictures never previously published
- Includes prototype and pre-production vehicles, Series 11A and 3 models, and foreign services variants
- British contract listing, with military vehicle number cross-reference
- A must have for the military Land Rover enthusiast and a superb reference for the modeller
- Includes club information and contacts
Mark Cook was amongst the first to join the Ex-Military Land Rover Association and served in various positions, including Chairman and newsletter editor. Mark restored the only surviving Northern Ireland Armoured Lightweight, which is displayed at shows all around the UK.
Paperback. 250 tall x 207mm (9-7/8 tall x 8-1/8). 192 pages. Around 200 colour and black & white illustrations
Veloce books can also be ordered on our website - www.veloce.co.ukPublished 27 March 2004