Sales of advance camping and stallholder sites are exceeding all expectations as the Land Rover World Show gears up for the weekend of 21-22 June. Held in the unique surroundings of Eastnor deer park in Herefordshire, the show is a family event in the heart of the countryside with loads of Land Rovers and fun related events and attractions.
At just £40 for a camping pitch, which includes tickets for two adults, this special pre-show price is proving to be a winner and there's more good news for families as children under 16 go free!
Off-road fans are also taking advantage of a discounted advance booking price of just £10 for a drive along one of two off-road routes, one easy, one advanced. There will be a Land Rover Experience course near the main arena where showgoers can ride in an instructor-driven Land Rover with a contribution going to charity from the proceeds.
In the arena, and surrounding showground, preparations for a big celebration of 55 years of the Land Rover are cracking on nicely. Both series I club and the series II club are putting together big displays of beautiful and rare classics.
Land Rovers on the LRW stand will include many recently featured cars as well as the completed Floating 90 and the Art Ed's bright red TD90.
Also confirmed at the show:
- Marsh falconry will be giving free flying demonstrations in the central arena and giving people the chance to handle and fly the birds too!
- Broadway Ferret Rescue are back by popular demand to bring us ferret racing, and this year will also be giving a 'ferreting' demonstration where they will show the art of rabbit control
- A great display of military vehicles ranging from vintage examples to brand new ones
- Fun for the kiddies includes a bouncy castle, face painting and quad bikes
- Laser clay shooting returns with expert instruction
- The army will also be on-site with attractions for all family members, so watch out